Monday, March 19, 2012

Faith Works


I need to make it very clear what is at the center of this blog, my family, and my life, and that is Jesus Christ. He is the only reason why I can still function through all of the ups and downs and in between my family has gone through. With that being said it would be naive of me to think that everyone who reads what I am writing are going to feel the same way. This blog is supposed to help anyone who wants to read it, regardless of race, religion, or whether or not you like cocoa puffs. With that being said let me throw something out there to think about. Having a faith in a higher power gives me hope for the future. I don't have to leave anything to chance, everything that happens with my little boy is already set in motion and all that I have to do is believe. If I am wrong, if God doesn't exist what have I lost? Nothing! At least I still have that hope and that will keep me going through each day. I can believe that Mikee will get better and he will have the future I dream about. If you don't believe in God what have you lost.....hope. What keeps you going? The national average for divorce in America is 50%, that is astounding! The average for a couple who have a special needs child, or a child with medical needs jumps to 75%. If my wife and I were on our own without our faith to hold us together chances are we would be one to. You need to choose your own path in life. Just try and decide if you want to walk alone or with someone by your side holding you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment